Bulk Mail Services
We work closely with you to ensure we meet your goals by helping maximize response rates and minimize costs. Our customer repeat business is high.
Bulk Mail Services specializes in the full range of services to complete your mailing. Your finished documents are in good hands with our bulk mail professionals. We will ensure that your mailing goes out on time and is prepared according to your instructions. Our staff is up-to-date on postal regulations for first class, periodical, standard mail and non-profit so your mail will be processed for efficient delivery at the lowest possible rate. Our services include:
- Mailing List Maintenance
- Pressure Sensitive and Cheshire Labels
- Address Verification and Correction
- Folding, Sealing, Sorting, Inserting, Tabbing
- Postage Metering
- Bulk Mail Permits
- Business Reply
- Presort Service
- High-Speed Ink-Jet Addressing
- Automated Bar-Coding
- Indicia Imprints
- Live Stamps
About Bulk Mailing
A "bulk" mailing is any job which involves sending many copies of the same material (e.g., magazines, brochures, form letters, post cards, catalogs, etc.) to different addresses. Whether you need to send 30 letters or 30,000 letters, Document and Bulk Mail Services has the resources to make your life easier. If you have over 200 mail pieces or over 50 pounds of mail, you qualify for USPS bulk-mail rates. Let us know what you need—we're here to serve you.
- There is a minimum of 200 domestic addresses to qualify as bulk mailing.
- Three working days to process your request, if entirely completed by machine.
- Five working days if manual processing is required.
- Rush jobs can be managed for an additional fee. This can be done within eight hours.
Non-Profit Bulk Mailing
- You mailing has to be devoid of for-profit advertising.
- The price for non-profit bulk mail is 16.9 cents/piece. That is a half of the cost of a regular first class postage.
- We recommend that the Non-Profit Specialist at USPS review your mail piece for verification.
- USPS will deliver your for-profit First Class mailing within two business days.
- USPS will deliver your non-profit mail within two to three weeks.
The "Bulk Mail" unit provides the most convenient, efficient and cost-effective methods for preparing your volume mailings. We will go out of our way to help you identify those individuals and departments most likely to respond to your mailings.