REVISED JANUARY 4, 2021
To the Campus Community:
Thank you for your assistance in working through the ever-changing environment of the developing COVID-19 crisis. As we continue to take measures to protect the health and well-being of everyone in our campus community, we have made the decision to reduce operations at Mail, Document & Distribution Services (MDDS). In the best interest of the community, we will continue all services but at a reduced schedule to assist in social distancing.
Please remember that all employees coming to campus must be enrolled in the UCLA Symptom Monitoring Program and receive clearance to be on-campus.
Effective Monday, JANUARY 4, 2021, the following schedule will be implemented until further notice:
Open Monday through Friday (8 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
- MDDS Lobby (Strathmore Building, Level B)
- Document Services
- Please note: Printing orders may be placed 24/7 at MDDS Print Services website
- Bulk Mail Services
- CHS Receiving (Level A Loading Dock, 650 Charles E. Young Dr. South)
- Messenger Service
Open Monday through Friday (6:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.)
- Cylinder Management
Mail Services provided Monday through Friday
- Delivery of incoming mail to departments that remain staffed.
- All mail will be held for departments that are closed.
- If you would like to pick up your department's mail from Mail Services, please contact [email protected].
- Pick up of campus and outgoing mail from departments that remain staffed.
- Applying postage and sending out mail from departments.
- Stamp Sales (by appointment [email protected])
For questions or concerns, please contact MDDS at [email protected].
Note: For customers who pay for MDDS services by check, late fees will be waived until further notice.
We are facing an unprecedented challenge with COVID-19 and must all do our part to protect our community and lessen predictable pressures on our public health infrastructure. Visit UCLA’s dedicated COVID-19 website and Bruins Safe Online for additional information.
Mail, Document & Distribution Services