MDDS COVID-19 Service Schedule
March 19, 2020
To the Campus Community:
Thank you for your assistance in working through the ever-changing environment of the developing COVID-19 crisis. As we continue to take measures to protect the health and well-being of everyone in our campus community, we have made the decision to reduce operations at Mail, Document & Distribution Services (MDDS). In the best interest of the community, we will continue all services but at a reduced schedule to assist in social distancing.
Effective Monday, March 23, the following schedule will be implemented until further notice:
Open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- MDDS Lobby (Strathmore Building, Level B)
- Delivery of incoming mail to departments that remain staffed
- All mail will be held for departments that are closed
- If you would like to pick up your department’s mail from Mail Services, please contact [email protected]
- Pick up of campus and outgoing mail from departments that remain staffed
- Applying postage and sending out mail from departments
- Stamp Sales (by appointment only [email protected])
- Bulk Mail
- Messenger Service (Tuesday/Thursday customers will be contacted for alternate schedule)
- Document Services
- Please note: Printing orders may be placed 24/7 at MDDS Print Services website
Open Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (6:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
- Cylinder Management
Open Mondays through Fridays with limited service (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- CHS Receiving (Level A Loading Dock, 650 Charles E. Young Dr. South)
- Perishable items (dry ice) will be delivered
- All other items, please pick up at CHS A6-081 between the hours of 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m., or 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
For questions or concerns, please contact MDDS at [email protected].
Note: For customers who pay for MDDS services by check, late fees will be waived until further notice.
We are facing an unprecedented challenge with COVID-19 and must all do our part to flatten the growth curve to protect our community and lessen predictable pressures on our public health infrastructure. Visit UCLA’s dedicated COVID-19 website and Bruins Safe Online for additional information.
Mail, Document & Distribution Services